The HCG diet protocol has become more and more popular as of late. Even so, the proper way to implement it must be observed, lest you do not see the results. The HCG protocol contains strict meal plans and clear-as-day directions.
Prior to ingesting HCG diet drops, you must first avoid inorganic substances or anything that contains chemicals, such as lotions, makeup, deodorants, lipsticks, powder, or cologne. Stay away from massage as well as this could disrupt the activity happening inside your body.
Your HCG diet drops, on the other hand, should be placed in areas away from computers, mobile phones, routers, and microwave ovens because the radiation from these appliances and gadgets would negatively affect them. Furthermore, the HCG diet drops should be taken 20 minutes after you have brushed your teeth, and should remain under your tongue for 3 minutes prior to swallowing.
It is important, too, that you do not take HCG diet drops if you have a period. The hormonal changes that accompany menstruation might also adversely affect your body’s reaction to HCG.
The HCG diet has three phases. The first one is called the loading or the excessive eating phase. During this period, your body takes in lots of calories because your body is preparing itself for the fat loss. For two days, you have to eat the whole day.
As you begin taking the diet drops (10 drops thrice a day), chug down half a gallon of water. The objective for the first phase is to pack on the pounds, so eat as much as you like – there’s no need to worry about the fat. You can practically gorge on cakes, pastries, and creamy food.
The next phase is the stage where you have to consume 500 calories. Hence, this is the start of the “rigid” diet. This means that only the allowed kinds of food should be eaten. Anything else which is not in Dr. ATW Simeon’s list should not enter your system. Doing so will disrupt the HCG diet.
This phase will last for 38 days, or approximately a month and a week. It is crucial that you keep taking HCG diet drops alongside your 500-cal meal plan. This is essential in releasing all the fat that is stored in your body. After the second phase, you may already stop taking HCG drops, but you will have to maintain a 500-calorie diet.
Finally, the last phase is that of maintenance. Keep eating a 500-calorie meal for three days, after which you may already eat as much you like (but avoid food with starch, and anything labeled sugar-free). Your meal may likewise exceed 500 calories. During this stage your body will readjust to its new metabolism and shape. This is why you have to follow the protocol to a T – all the fat that you lost during the second phase will not resurface in the third face. If it does, something probably went wrong in the initial phases.
This last phase is liberating, because you are allowed to eat any type of food that you missed when you were still taking HCG drops. The only exception would be sugary and starchy food such as potatoes, cookies, wheat, grains, barley, and muffins. You are advised to eat more protein, though.
Similarly, keep on monitoring your weight every morning. There should be no additional 2 pounds in your weight despite the extra calories you’ve been consuming. Should you discover that you did gain weight, do not eat anything for one day, except a large steak during dinner.
In between these phases, you have to:
1. Record what you have been eating in a journal. This will help you keep tabs on your calorie count;
2. Do not skip meals. Make protein, fruits, and veggies a daily part of your diet;
3. Drink half a gallon of water every day;
4. Eat dinner three hours before you sleep;
5. Take part in less strenuous sports and activities; preferably those that will help you relax, such as yoga;
6. Consume only 1 tbsp of milk daily;
7. Anything you eat or apply to your skin should not contain oil;
8. Sleep for eight hours every day;
9. Do not eat the same food (or protein-rich food) on the same day;
10. Balance a whole egg with three egg whites;
11. Aside from water, you may also consume green tea, black tea, herbal tea, and lemon juice;
12. Use safe laxatives in case you get constipated during the HCG diet period;
13. Check the label/ product info before buying food. Be wary of glucose, starch, and sucrose;
14. Boil, grill, or broil meat. Never eat fried food; and
15. Don’t use oil in cooking, even if it is as healthy as olive oil.
The success of the HCG diet depends on you and the HCG drops you are taking. With various HCG drops in the market lately, you can never be sure which ones were prepared and made with quality standards. Our diet drops are proven to be safe and effective. Get the figure and weight that you have always wanted with our HCG drops.
HCG drops is the most effective, and the purest product available and the best part is, you do not need a prescription! That’s right, you do not need to make a trip to the doctor to discover that HCG diet drops are right for you.